Sunday, December 11, 2011

As Persephone from the Greeks, evolved to the Virgin like a cloud across the Mediterranean sea, to the Egyptian, and like the seasons remained her domain, she was captured by the Romans too, evolving to caricature the Virgin - After the birth of my daughter, She forced me to reconsider her personality over which, She herself had no control over her suborn determination - I didn't budge either. After a meal in silence, as we walked off, I said to her; "This is the last time." I returned to the books, the Virgin in her, I was familiar with, but it was in the symbiosis with her Dog (Chinese Zodiac) that happened what I had seen some 17 years earlier in her brother that concerned me. So I read up on her Dog, to my surprise read, "the Dog doesn't know ..." I hit the nail; that you can love and punish this character. So, back in the routine  of our meals, caught by a gradual return to her stubbornness,  I stood up, moved around her chair, and inundated her with kisses that she fought off with such determined that kissing her in that mood became a punishment in itself - that gradually  sufficed to say; "I'll kiss you," to get a smile in return breaking a tendency of self-inflicting punishment which, melted away - the Scorpio ascendant in her not getting pleasure -- learning to feel great with her emotions on the loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment