Monday, March 11, 2013

Dr "IN" House for a painless Heart beats (read notice)

more about this writer: http://www.scribd.com/Kahztiy 
Notice; I'm not a Dr, and the information is based on personal experience. here is the story; I had to exercise every day feeling it was the only thing to do apart swallowing chemical to alleviate my heart pains. As a partisan of the least effort,  eating is an inconvenience task, and shopping a burden. for the sake of ecology I eat raw -- life foods.  4 raw Brussels sprouts lasted me for well into the second half of the day, what 1 kilo of cooked did for 1 hour, and initial idea to try my luck with a cabbage. I had cabbage for breakfast, lunch, dinner to make a point, and it wasn't long, when one day I realized I din't feel my heart before dozing off. I carried for 4 months until, my body said, "Don't you think that you are exaggerating a little now?" I must admit I went over board but never have I felt so good since the day I was told; what people get pig valves implanted for, paid a phenomenal price for the test and I had to do the exercises!



No comments:

Post a Comment